COREtec flooring features a 100% waterproof core, resilient-vinyl, and protective wear layer. This durable, patented flooring won't warp or buckle no matter how wet it gets. Floors never need to be sanded, polished, sealed, or refinished. A wide variety of authentic-looking wood planks and stone tiles are available. COREtec can be installed over existing floors with no underlayment. It can also be installed in large rooms without transition strips and over radiant heat. Olden Carpet and Flooring in Bucks County, Pennsylvania, is a COREtec flooring retailer that specializes in this innovative product.
COREtec Flooring defines the future in luxury vinyl flooring. Coretec Plus is a fantastic alternative to glue down flooring. The patented construction of COREtec Flooring features their innovative coretec Flooring core structure, which is an extruded core made from recycled wood and bamboo dust, limestone, and virgin PVC. COREtec Plus is 100% waterproof, and can be installed in wet areas and will never swell when exposed to water. COREtec Plus will not expand or contract under normal conditions. Each COREtec Plus plank has an attached cork underlayment for a quieter, warmer vinyl floor that is naturally resistant to odor causing mold and mildew.
Environmentally-friendly, kid- and pet-proof COREtec products are designed for interior use only. The flooring can be installed anywhere in the home, from the basement to the attic. COREtec planks and tiles offer:
- Authentic looks and textures that are created with detailed beveling and embossing.
- Assurance that planks and tiles won't expand or contract under normal conditions.
- A rigid structure that eliminates ripples and waves caused by uneven subfloors.
- Easy installation with a secure angle tap system that doesn't use glue or nails.
- A genuine cork underlayment that guarantees a warm and quiet floor that is naturally resistant to odor-causing mold and mildew.